Saturday 15 September 2012

'Gold' Challenge 28 from Crafters Companion Monthly Blog

   This card I made is for a 50th Wedding Anniversary for a friend of the family.

Method to Make:

  • Light yellow A5 card bank and Envelope
  • Gold mirror card,
  • Sepia Picture of a Rose
  • Gold glitter to emphasis the lighter parts of the rose
  • Corner Punch flower
  • Gold mesh ribbon
  • Diamanté buckle for embellishment
  • 2 gold skeleton leaves
  • Ribbon rose buds
  • Finished off with peel-offs


This is the insert that I had from verses4cards.com, I changed the wording here and there then printed it on to cream hammered paper, put a border around it and then finished it off with corner peel-offs.




Im entering this card in the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge Blog called 'Gold' - ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk

I hope you like it and I hope I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment