Saturday 22 September 2012

hAnglar sTanglar Easel Drawer Card

    Today I made a Drawer Easel Card and used one of my favourite hAnglar sTanglar Little Girl I call her Millie.  When I found hAnglar sTanglar I fell in love with them they are cute and aww... images and I had to get my hands on them.
   It took me a while to make this little Easel Drawer Card project as this is my first time.  I really enjoyed making this and I love the finished outcome.

This is a close up picture of the image.  See below for the full project.


Method to Make:
  • hAnglar sTanglar Image (coloured with Aquacolours by Staedtler)
  • White card stock (a few A4 sheets, just in case a mishap appears)
  • Totally Tropical Summer Background paper (from Kate Knight)
  • Orange Metallic card stock (matted and layered onto white card stock)
  • Dark Pink Metallic card stock (matted and layered onto white card stock)
  • Die Cut Square (from Nellie Snellen)
  • Die Cut Flowers (from Joy Crafts Flowers 24)
  • Doily for frill
  • String (Coloured Green with promarker)
  • Button Bow Shape (from The Works)
  • Gems
  • Sentiment
Here is the Full photo of the Easel Drawer Card.




I will be entering this project into the following Blog Challenges:
Just Magnolia Blog Challenge
Lovely-Haenglar-Only Blog Challenge
Ribbongirls - September Colour Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous drawer ease card - I love the pleated doily as a lace edging, very clever and the image is so sweet! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl pink and green challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete