Friday 21 September 2012

My first Proper Christmas Card for 2012 !

   Today I made my first quick Christmas card for 2012, I know its late but I only have a small audience to make for.
  I have loads of old Christmas stock that I haven't used over the past years. So I thought its about time I should sift through them to see what design pops into my head.  So I hope you like it.

  Method to Make:

  • Square white 6 1/2 Card blank
  • Gold Mirror card for mattering and layering
  • 3D Gold Glittered Foam Snowflake
  • Popcorn Decorating the Tree - Pyramage Topper (from Crafters Companion)
  • Round sentiment (made by me using Microsoft Publisher)
  • Scalloped Circle for Sentiment (gold mirror card)
  • Red Snowfall backing paper, Holly Fall backing paper and Snowflake Fall backing paper (from First Edition Paper - Festive Treats)


Im entering this card in the Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge Blog called 'Gold' - ccmonthlychallenge.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment